Thursday, April 12, 2012
Loving as a Mother
I was trying to figure it out a definition of love and I found one when I took my little one in my arms and felt a worm sensation all over my body when I saw her two little tooth smile. I also understood what love is (and unfortunately definitions are very scarce as they use only the medium of words to describe something) when my older child first told me "Mommy, you are a girl and you are beautiful." And then I realized that I am not only beautiful for somebody, but I was a woman and I could give birth to my love, I could create love. How wonderful is that! every mother can contribute to the definition of love and perpetuate it forever. Chic mothers, be proud that you are a perpetuum mobile of love! Please, take a moment and realize that the energy your love creates is what keeps the GOOD of this world!
Labels:
definition of love,
mother,
motherly love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment